MALA OSADA – cottages in mountains
Welcome to Mała Osada, an amazing resort in the mountains. We offer 5 holiday houses. Each 60 sqm cottage is arranged for 2 to max. 8 guests. The total capacity of our facility is 24 beds.
Where we are:
– About 300 m away – Szczyrk Mountain Resort sports and recreational centre with gondola lift which runs throughout the year, plenty of ski trails of various difficulty levels, illuminated ski slope, Maxiland ski area for kids, and even 3 heated chairlifts. In summer, the centre recommends enduro trails, electric bike rentals, kids’ bicycle rental, kids’ recreation zone, and excellent catering.
– Within a 5-minute walk, you will have a forest walking path and hiking trails.
– Within a 3-minute walk, there is a grocery store, traditional tavern, and the bus stop.
– About 250 m away, you will find Krasnal and Skrzat ski lifts for children, ski equipment rentals and snowtubing track.
– About 3 km away – chairlift to peak Skrzyczne (1257 a.s.l.) which operates all year long.
– About 5 km away – year-round Beskid Sport Arena centre with various lifts.
– About 4 km away – the centre of Szczyrk.
– About 5 km away – a horse stud.
– About 13 km away – Klepki in Wisła town ski station and the Adam Małysz ski jumping hill.
– About 15 km away – the scenic Żywiec lake and Mount Żar.
– About 15 km away – Bielsko-Biała – a historic city people like to call Little Vienna.
– About 15 km away – Żywiec with its brewery.
– About 30 km away – Ustroń, Istebna, Brenna or Koniaków – magnificent mountain towns.
– About 60 km away – numerous amusement parks, such as Energylandia, Inwałd Amusement Park, Legendia, and Twinpigs park.
– About 70 km away – Katowice.
– About 110 km away – Kraków.
– parking space (unguarded car park)
– Wi-Fi Internet access
– BBQ area with large umbrella, fire ring with grate, firewood
– trampoline, table tennis, badminton equipment, sand box for children
– fold-out chairs, regular sledge and snow slider apple sledge in winter
– area is fenced, gated, and planted with thuja
– stunning mountain view, illuminated ski slope and gondola lift
– central heating, and underfloor heating available in certain areas of the house
– 40″ LCD TV
– fully fitted kitchen to prepare your meals
– comfortable bathroom with underfloor heating, shower and toilet
– white towels and white bedding
– amazing traditional interior design.
Downstairs: living room with double sofa bed, large wooden table and chairs, LCD TV, kitchenette fitted with 2 burner ceramic cooktop and fridge, hallway with exit to the porch, spacious bathroom with shower and toilet.
Upstairs: two separate bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 with one double bed and one single bed. Breathtaking views of the river and the forest!
Bedroom 2 with one double bed, one single bed, and balcony.
Children under 3 stay here for free.
Dogs are allowed and welcome. (an additional fee applies)
For any inquiries on reservation and prices, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
We look forward to your visit!
ul. Salmopolska 2 E
43-370 Szczyrk, Poland
Tel. +48 796 01 01 29
FB: Mała Osada Domki Szczyrk